Our client, a highly respected boutique Investment Manager, is seeking an extremely motivated Investor Relations Associate. The successful candidate will join their Partner Capital team and will work closely with senior members to deliver high-quality service to investors globally.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact with investors to respond to requests and ensure their question or need is addressed.
- Collaborate with Business Development leads, Data and Analytics team and Operations in support of key client service activities.
- Draft and prepare responses to investor questionnaires and RFP’s, ensuring timely response.
- Ensure timely delivery of regular and ad hoc investor communications and reporting.
- Manage the client service inbox.
- Maintenance of CRM, distribution lists and investor portal
- Manage and/or support the efficient onboarding and offboarding process for investors.
- Support regular and ad hoc investor communications, as needed, including distribution of the quarterly letters.
- Assist with other miscellaneous team tasks, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFA qualification desirable.
- c3-7 years’ experience in financial services/ asset management
- Investor Relations or Client Service experience required.
- Institutional Investor experience a plus
- Possess a collaborative, “client first” orientation with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator, written and oral.
- Possess good judgement and a problem-solving mindset!
- Be self-motivated, results-driven, resourceful.
- Prefer working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted