Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary:
My client is a top-tier global hedge fund, active across Equities, Fixed Income/Commodities, FX and Stat Arb. They're looking to add strong Java Developers to their Fixed Income and Commodities Technology team which is responsible for providing real-time risk and P&L for Fixed Income, Commodities, Credit and FX products. The Role:
- Contribute to development and enhancements of their distributed pricing platform.
- Ensure the team provides uninterrupted, firm-wide risk and P&L.
- Help build a new analytics library and integrate it into the existing system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- 5 - 10 years' commercial Java experience in finance (preferably within Fixed Income).
- Knowledge of C++ is highly desirable.
- Kubernetes/AWS/Docker experience is a plus.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac