Join a collaborative, dynamic and friendly team of 15 developers where there's no red tape or rigid structure. With offices in Hong Kong, London and New York, and assets-under-management of over $7bn, this diverse fund is looking for a Java developer with front office experience.
You'll be working on a brand-new centralised research data platform, the first of its kind at this fund. You will design and build out this platform, to be used by quants, strats and other teams, plus performance monitoring and making improvements. With significant amounts of greenfield work, this is a superb opportunity to influence tech decision-making, using the latest technologies and open source software.
The successful candidate will be happy developing and supporting all levels of the tech stack, including frontend, middleware, servers and databases. You will be comfortable suggesting new technologies/methodologies where appropriate, and keen to share your experience and new ideas. Requirements
Culture / Benefits
- 2+ years' professional core Java experience
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar
- Basic knowledge of SQL/RDBMS
- Excellent team-working and communication skills - they're a small team so working closely together is vital
- Bonus points for Fixed Income knowledge and/or experience with ETL, data pipelines, data monitoring, etc.
- Recently renovated, amazing open-plan office with roof terrace overlooking Green Park
- Lots of greenfield work - great chance to have your say
- Hugely collaborative across all teams; no red tape or endless meetings
- Competitive compensation: flat structure, feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
<£130k Base + lucrative hedge fund bonuses Contact
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Josh Williamson
+44 (0) 20 3475 5021