Java Hadoop Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 02 Jul 18 2018-07-02
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Java Hadoop developer for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
Hadoop distribution (Cloudera, Hortonworks), Spark, Spark Streaming, Hive
Java, Scala, Impala, Kafka, MapReduce, Zookeeper, Autosys
• Knowledge of agile methodology for delivering software solutions
• Develop Spark jobs which can work seamlessly on Hadoop clusters
• Working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Data Lake, Data warehousing.
• Design, develop, document Hadoop applications
• Should be able to define logical and physical data model.
• Should have good understanding of CDH cluster
• Should have good understanding of best practices and design pattern of writing Spark Jobs.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin