Junior Investor, Highly Capitalised Deep Tech and Life Sciences Investor, North of England, UK
We are working with an impressive deep-tech and life sciences investor with significant patient capital to deploy into some of the most innovative deep tech start-ups in the UK. They have unique access to ground-breaking start-ups and will be deploying hundreds of millions into this sector in the short term and billions in the long term - this scale of deployment and proprietary deal flow differentiates them in the market. Given this scale, they can invest early and work with the portfolio in the long term to create deep value, whilst having the capital to follow on in the winners and maintain significant stakes all the way to IPO and beyond.
They are looking for Junior Investors to join the team in other funds) - in this role you would support all aspects of a deal, investing into deep tech and life sciences companies.
Given the scale of capital, the unique access to deal-flow and the quality of the technology you will be exposed to, this has the potential to be a career defining opportunity RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting deals end to end, from origination to completion and working with the Management on an ongoing basis to ensure the growth of the portfolio
- Growing your own network and the market presence of the investor
- Full time experience likely from Consulting, Investment Banking, Start-ups or Venture Capital is essential
- Technical academic background would be advantageous
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain close relationships with multiple stakeholders