Lead Architect – Application Architecture – Trading Systems. A consultancy are assisting a financial markets clients with a review of their trading systems applications and have an opportunity for a Lead Application Architect to review the appropriates of their client’s technical infrastructure to meet market requirements.
This will entail reviewing efficiency, availability, scalability and resilience of a large trading systems application architecture and determining its capacity to met demand and scale further.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years in the technical/application architecture of trading systems in the financial markets
- Background in the development of low latency, high throughput, high performance systems
- Strong Understanding of financial markets infrastructure and participant firms and systems
- Strong application/technical architecture including event-driven and batch architecture
- Degree educated or higher in a relevant technical academic subject area
This is a £700-£750/day role based London initially for four months.