Manager Data Integration, Digital Finance Technology, Finance & Performance, Consulting, London
Youropportunity Develop your technical andadvisory skills delivering end-to-end client solutions, from design toimplementation, to an outstanding client base.
EnterpriseTechnology & Performance
Want to workwith business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers inindustry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutionsthat transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategyarticulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together tosimplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourageconsideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informalarrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and ourclients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility,please do discuss with us. Are you looking to return to the workplace after anextended career break?
For this rolewe can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh yourknowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after acareer break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let yourrecruiter know when you make your application. Yourrole
You will consult andadvise all levels of a client's business - from the junior analyst to the CFOand CIO and be comfortable working alongside the Finance and IT departments.You will be responsible for your project team and for the full life cycle of anEnterprise Performance Management (EPM) project, starting with the initialdesign of the performance framework through to the implementation of thesupporting technology and future roadmap design.
You will be responsible for:
Yourwork, your choice
Leading your project team to interpret data requirements, and end-to-end dataflows across the Finance architecture landscape
- Managingdesigning and testing data integration processes, and producing project, functionaland technical documentation
- Deliveringinnovative projects & initiatives e.g. conversational interfaces, webservices-based integrations, tools & accelerators
- Developing knowledge of latest on premise and clouddata integration technologies e.g. SSIS, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator(ODI), Oracle Data Management, SQL Server
- Actingas a SME, researching and keeping updated on developments within DataIntegration & Enterprise Performance Management technology
- Performingpractice development including contributing to client bids, thought leadershippieces, industry events, supporting the delivery of training or managing teamcommunications
- Managingdiverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised fortheir contribution
At Deloitte we believe thebest impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefullyconsider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for thebest impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiterabout the working pattern that works best for you.
Yourhome office will be London, but this client-facing role provides lots ofopportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
This is a full-time permanent contract opportunity.Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns including workingremotely. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Yourprofessional experience
- Experience managing diverse teams andcoaching/mentoring junior talent
- Experience in a data integration discipline withinmanagement consulting or relevant experience in industry
- Experience in developing ETL and EPM vendor dataintegration solutions
- Working knowledge of at least one of the followingscripting languages: VBScript, VBA, Java and/or Python, and onpremise and cloud data integration technologies e.g. SSIS, Informatica, OracleData Integrator (ODI), Oracle Data Management, SQL Server
- Ability to translate and present technical informationto a non-technical audience in a clear, concise, appropriate manner
- Ability to translate business requirements intotechnology solutions
- Effective cross-functional project management skills,with experience of working with geographically dispersed teams and clients
Your service line: Consulting
- Qualified/Part-Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA is advantageous
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
REF: WPFULL RTWPROG SLCONS BAETEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 177839