Middle Office Onboarding Analyst, AVP
We are looking for individuals with Investment Management Operations experience who are passionate about working in a harmonious and energizing environment.
You will work with a team of Middle Office subject matter experts defining and implementing State Street's future state front to back operating model, creating test case scenarios, documenting operational controls and procedures supporting service definition, operational readiness and client conversions. Job duties and responsibilities:
You will work within the team of cross functional subject matter experts in assessing and testing Charles River functionality. In this role you will participate in defining and implementing test cases, identifying system and operational gaps, proposing operating model and system development solutions and documenting policy and procedural documentation to support the future state Middle Office operating model.
You will work closely with cross functional teams within Global Delivery, to support the transition of new and existing clients from their legacy Front and Middle Office platforms to the new future state technology infrastructure.
You will have opportunities to serve as a valuable partner with team members, other teams within in the organisation and also external partners, to identify and resolve issues. Regular communication with the team to ensure process consistency and speedy issue resolution is essential.
You will be expected to drive teamwork across the business to ensure goals and objectives are met timely and accurately. Your ability to identify operational optimisation needs, provide recommendations and assist in implementation is imperative. It will be crucial for you to maintain industry knowledge for suggestions on implementing standard methodologies and improving processes. Opportunities for you to participate in and lead strategic special projects will be available for you to grow and develop leadership skills.
In this role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in writing and implementing test plans
- Document new or update existing operation controls and procedures
- You will assess systems capabilities and identify potential functionality gaps
- Participate in client onboarding and conversion events
- Act as a resource taking a leadership role in transformation and growth initiatives
- Partner with a cross functional team to define the new F2B operating model
- BA/BS in business related fields
- 5+ years of Investment Management experience; Prior management experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting platforms
- Strong leadership and resource management skills
- Motivated and team oriented individual who possesses the ability to work in an energizing environment while handling multiple tasks
- Capable of adapting and leading through change
- Charles River (CRD) experience highly desirable
State Street Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.