- Salary: Competitive
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 19 Sep 18
QNB Group, the biggest bank in Qatar, and a leading financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, is looking to hire a Private Banker, to meet the requirements of the expansion of its office in QNB - UK//London.
QNB Group's presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
You will have key and primary responsibility managing relationships with High Net Worth (HNW) customers, handling all aspects related to Private Banking with a strong focus on Lending.
- Evaluate Private Client's financial data and support strategies based on the client's risk profile and personal financial statements
- Implement strategies to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the Private Banking (HNW) segment
- Act as the single point of contact for all International and domestic Private Banking services pertaining to HNW customers and increase their portfolio with the bank
- Conduct visits to HNW customers to strengthen relationships through personalized interaction
- Develop new business by identifying prospective clients and cross sell a wide variety of Banking lending products and services including a comprehensive range of credit and deposits
- Provide input and market feedback to the Head Of Retail and Senior Private Banker for developing a credible set of products to attract and retain valuable customers and thereby increase market share and profitability
- Ensure the approved policies and procedures governing account opening operations (deposit and loan accounts) are adhered to with respect to the documentary and other requirements, including any pertinent legal requirements
- University Degree
- CISI courses would be advantageous and preferred.
- Cemap 1, 2 & 3 is essential
- 7+ years' experience in managing accounts/relationships with HNW customers in a similar Financial Institution
- Extensive experience and knowledge of lending to include loan analysis, credit policies and review
- Good experience around key compliance areas such as KYC and AML
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the private banking segment with at least 3 years' experience in local environment
- Good understanding of the Private Banking (HNW) customer base, its needs and expectations
- Ability to motivate and lead teams from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Fluent in Arabic is Essential
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV