Product Controller - Equities
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 18 2018-08-18
**Product Controller (Equities) - International Investment Bank** My client is an International Investment Banking firm, looking for a Product Controller to transition into their Central Funding Equity Finance team, who possesses the following requirements: - Excellent academic background, including higher university degree, preferably in a quantitative subject - 2-3 years Capital Markets Finance related experience - Recognised accounting qualification (Preferred, not compulsory) - Product control experience (Preferred, not compulsory) - Strong MS Office skills (including VBA) For additional information, please refer to the link below:
Our client is a Tier 1 Global Investment Bank who is looking for a Product Controller to cover Central Funding within their Equity Finance team. The role will require the candidate to be the key point of contact and finance support for Central Funding, and PC partner for Liquidity Risk Management and Valuations. The position will need the Product Controller to handle the following responsibilities:
- Production of daily P&Ls in a timely manner.
- Completion and circulation of daily decomp analysis, investigating unexplained P&L/variances where they occur. In conjunction with this, timely and quality production of both granular and high level commentaries, where daily tolerances are breached.
- Provide insightful analysis and quality commentaries for both the P&L and B/S.
- Completion of M/E tasks to meet prescribed timelines. These tasks to include M/E journal passing, CMCP reconciliations, DFR restatements to actual, monthly attestation, production of Standards Of Documentation files, VA+IPV ledger recs, aging of other assets and liabilities and B/S and P&L variance commentaries.
To be considered for the role you will demonstrate an excellent academic background, including higher university degree, preferably in a quantitative subject. Additionally, you will possess 2-3 years Capital Markets finance related experience with strong MS Office skills. A recognised accountancy qualification and advanced VBA skills will be a preference, however, not compulsory.