My client is a global active investment management firm running over $100bn AuM. They are seeking an experienced individual that has worked the full product lifecycle with particular experience in the private market space.
This role will be taking on responsibility for the full product lifecycle of the firm's investment products. This will include product design, implementation, delivery, restructuring (commercially, operationally or legally driven) and product closures.
This role is seeking someone to act as the firm's 'product champion' of their already established Private Markets product range.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to lead on discussions regarding product design and structuring for new private market, product launches
- Lead coordination of launches and restructurings
- Interact effectively with other teams across the business, e.g. Sales, Management, Legal, Compliance, Risk
- Ensure each product launches follow product governance process, seeking board approvals as necessary
- Hold meetings during the launch process
- Support Sales responses to client requests around product specifications
- Strong understanding of private markets product structures
- Experience with a leading asset manager
- Product development experience; strong commercial knowledge of private markets products
- Excellent academic qualifications are essential