Project Manager / Business Analyst – Payments (CHAPS)
- £500 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- BFC Bank Limited
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
We have a contract position for a Project Manager / Business Analyst to join us on a 6-8-month basis, working on our CHAPS implementation project.
You will have extensive experience in all facets of information methodology from conceptual design through to documentation, implementation, user training, quality review and enhancement.
This contract position requires someone who has worked on UK Payment Systems projects such as CHAPS, SWIFT, SEPA and Faster Payments. Knowledge of Swift Alliance Access would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.
Essential experience and skills
• End to end project delivery within the UK Payments Systems space
• Structured project management background ideally PRINCE2
• Practical application ability with Microsoft Project and Visio
• Detailed analytical abilities and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• Preparing test scripts and managing test cycles
• Experience of writing:
- business requirements
- process maps to procedure level definitions
- functional specifications
Please apply for this position online.
BFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.