- Competitive, strong bonus potential. Summary
- My client is an options market making and sales advisory firm with a global trading footprint, operating in the Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and FX derivatives markets. They're looking to hire a strong Quantitative Researcher. The Role:
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to build and refine trading signals and strategies utilizing historical datasets.
- Manage all aspects of the research process, including methodology selection, model prototyping and backtesting.
- Lots of opportunity to define research direction within the team.
- PhD/Masters in Statistics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Finance
- Solid foundation in probability, optimization.
- Coding experience with Python and knowledge of OO programming principles
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Stephen Rac