My client is a global asset manager recognised as an extremely reputable brand across multiple audiences and jurisdictions.
This role sits within the global institutional business based in London and will be responsible for providing bespoke written responses to prospect and client requests. This can include but not limited to RFPs, RFIs and DDQs. This role is a key component to the firm's institutional business whose clients are within UK and EMEA.
- Produce high-quality sales documents presenting a competitive advantage
- Liaising with global RFP teams to structurally improve processes
- Represent RFP team in meeting with other SMEs
- Edit/review final draft of team proposals
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience working within asset management - understanding of markets, investment products and portfolios
- Experience writing proposals for an institutional audience
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player