- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
My client are a leading financial services company. They require a strong risk manager to work within their newly created risk function to help establish process controls and frameworks.
My client require a risk manager ideally from a banking background to help establish risk process and controls for the function. The ideal risk manager will ideally have come from a banking environment and be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and communicate key risk issues.
- Implement all aspects of the 2nd Line risk function, including processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- * Development of, and manage processes to, identify and evaluate business areas' risks and risk control self-assessments
- * Develop and mantain risk policies and procedures; the risk register; KRIs and the Risk Dashboard; the Risk Management Framework; Risk Appetite Statement and Risk Appetite Framework
- * Liaise with the CFO, the Finance Director and other Board members for the production of stress tests, the ICAAP and ILAAP
- Minimum 5 years working within a risk function in finance or the banking industry or Professional Services. During this time a minimum of 2 years should be as a risk manager of a smaller organisation, or of a substantial section within a larger organisation. A minimum of 3 years should be also within the banking industry.
- Degree in Finance or related field
- Robust experience in credit risk management