Miryco is working with the Regulatory team of an Insurer/Asset Manager who are looking for an SM&CR Manager responsible for oversight and monitoring of the SMCR regime.
- Ownership and enhancement of the client's SM&CR Framework and its underlying documentation, processes, systems, and controls
- Ensuring SM&CR processes remain robust, fit for purpose, and are sufficiently agile to support the company's regulatory requirements.
- Owning the effective operation and accurate documentation of those processes and controls, including but not limited to:
- Annual Fitness and Propriety exercise.
- Statements of responsibility.
- SMCR approvals and regulatory applications.
- Obligations in relation to the FCA Directory.
- Designing and delivering SMCR training.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in a similar compliance role.
- Proven track record of managing complex SMCR programmes, risks, themes, and issues at a Solvency II insurer or complex financial services firm.
- Demonstrable expertise with PRA and FCA requirements and expectations.
- Strong personal commitment to the highest ethical standards and exceptional customer outcomes.
Contact - email@example.com for more information
"Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisting for this position. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest suiting to your skills."