A boutique market leading Credit Risk & Ratings provider is looking to add a Sales Director to their London based team. Here your primary clients will consist of leading financial organizations worldwide with a core focus on asset managers and asset owners throughout the France, Benelux and/or DACH. This particular firm is looking for an individual with a start-up mentality with the ambition to operate throughout the full sales cycle but not limited to wider responsibilities such as marketing, strategy and team leadership.
- Prospecting new clients and managing a pipeline of new accounts
- Negotiating commercial terms with clients
- Generating a pipeline of leads and client referrals
- Articulating value of the Credit Risk Solution products within a client's credit workflow
- Be the go to person for managing incoming queries from external parties
- Travelling domestically to meet organizational demands
- 5-10 years of proven new business sales experience and a successful track record as a quota carrying sales professional
- Fluency in either French and/or German is essential.
- Have a solid understanding of financial markets; knowledge of credit risk analytics, or fixed income solutions and/or experience working in a top tier banking institution
- Ability to generate leads and develop relationships, where none exist and follow-up effectively
- Discover use cases and position the content set by leveraging expertise from within the firm
- Understanding of recurring revenue businesses (new business and renewals)