A leading Payments Provider wish to recruit a Sanctions Advisor to oversee all sanctions laws and regulations on behalf of the business.
- Primary liaison to business leaders in connection with Sanctions issues, familiar with global sanctions regimes
- Provide leadership in guidance to the interpretation of Sanctions regulations, legal assessment of the respective executive orders, regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and management of appropriate policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance with all applicable sanctions requirements on a global basis.
- Responsible for the overseeing the ongoing monitoring for adherence to all applicable sanction’s laws and regulations.
- Conduct reviews of new business and strategic initiatives, agreements and transactions to ensure compliance with Sanctions program.
- Review and enhance our risk assessment as appropriate and as required by respective major Sanctions Authorities
- Make periodic updates to existing sanctions-policies and procedures, as appropriate
- B.A/B.S. degree
- 5-7 years of AML Sanctions Advisory experience; familiarity with global sanctions regimes.
- Strong understanding of and experience in interpreting Sanctions regulations and legal requirements.
- Strong knowledge of relevant lines of business, including in-depth understanding of financial products and services
- ACAMS – CGSS Certification preferred.