Fantastic opportunity for an adept Android Developer to to work for an energetic fast paced tech trading company. We need a passionate technologist that's keen to bring new ideas and a fresh perspective to the team. Based near London Bridge you'll be close to a bustling area of coffee shops, bars, gyms and Borough market.
Senior Android Developer - London Bridge
We're working closely with a top financial tech firm looking to expand their team with an experienced Android Developer.
What we're offering?
You'll be working on an award winning in-house built system and with a team of highly collaborative technologists.
You'll have the opportunity to interact daily with the business teams in a fast-moving and innovative environment.
As well as a competitive base salary, you'll receive a flexible benefits account and an end of year bonus.
What we need from you?
- Demonstrable commercial experience developing native Android applications (phone and tablet) including both Kotlin and Java
- Extensive experience working with RxJava2, using it on both the UI and lower levels
- Experience of coming Android libraries such as Dagger and AndroidX
- Familiarity with the use of Android Studio
The nice to haves:
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art software architecture principles, software design principles, IOC, domain-driven design, design patterns and OOP
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Comfortable with Git; - Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
If you think you're ticking the boxes and this appeals, or if you have any questions on the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.