Senior Auditor – Environmental & Social Governance (ESG) – Financial Services. A consultancy are working with a financial services firm to undertake a high profile audit of their environmental and social governance practices. As a Senior Auditor you will be responsible for assessing practices, controls, risks and policies of the firm and for feeding into action plans to address and manage any environmental and social governance risks for the firm.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years experience within a global financial services firm
- Experience as an auditor or in a second/third line risk management role in financial services
- Solid understanding of one or more area relevant to environmental and social governance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Accountancy qualification is highly beneficial
- Degree educated or higher form a leading academic institution
This is a £500-£540/day contract role for 11-12 weeks.