Senior C++ Software Engineer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Competitive salary & benefits are offered
Due to mass expansion my client who distribute some of the most complex and leading financial software tools in the world ranging from analytics, equity trading platforms and data services to financial organizations at a rapid and accurate rate to other companies are growing their internal team of C++ developers. The company's strength is delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately.
The role offers a unique, lifetime career opportunity to talented C++ developers who are ready and willing to take the big step into the exciting and demanding world of financial software development. The positions grounded in the heart of London and they base specifically in a low latency e-trading team.
Our client is investing in the prospects of running a multi-year project to enrich and expand the services provided to our customers.
With a competitive salary and mass benefits for its employers who show they are determined to work hard to provide better solutions for the business.
- Excellent C++ skills
- Excellent C skills
- Solid understanding of OS concepts, multithreading and multitasking
- Good knowledge of UNIX is strongly desired
- Solid understanding of software design principles and methodologies
- Experience with release & configuration management systems
- Experience in software project management
- Good understanding of distributed systems is strongly desired
- Working knowledge of derivatives is a big plus
- Desire to learn the financial domain is essential