Senior Full Stack Engineer
Launched in 2015, this company was listed in the top 5 of Linkedin's hottest start-ups to work for in 2019. Their solutions combine hardware, software, and cloud to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across industries such as transportation, food production and local government.
They have an ambitious hiring plan for the coming year and are looking for talented engineers to join their fast-growing London team. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the design and development of a broad range of features directly impacting customers.
The successful developer will own and coordinate solving a range of different engineering challenges; from architecting data structures for mass data collection to presenting data analytics in ways that provide customers with actionable insights for both web and mobile platforms.
They use Golang for the back-end; Typescript and React for web client; GraphQL to get data from the back-end; React Native for mobile app. They are keen to see candidates with experience in any OO. Requirements:
- 4+ years' experience building or working on production apps
- Strong OO experience
- Enjoy developing new/improving current products based on understanding users' needs
- Collaborative team culture and working environment
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Generous compensation package, including medical insurance, free catered lunches, unlimited snacks & fruit, monthly commuter benefit
£70k - 90k base + stock Contact
To apply for this role, or for more information, please contact: Kishan Patel