We are currently working with a leading global insurance firm who are looking for an Senior Internal Auditor to join their already strong 3rd line function. If you are an accomplished Internal Auditor with Insurance or Financial Services experience then APPLY NOW!
This is an opportunity to work in a leading global Financial Services firm where the successful applicant will be able to make a direct impact and influence the development and direction of the Internal Audit department and the Group.
The successful applicant will be also be involved in other audit matter when required - whilst operating as part of a team or individually. There will be significant opportunity to interact with all levels of the business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Reviewing the stability of internal control design, identify and suggest improvements to the weaknesses
- Conduct audit testing and identify matters for attention
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate and agree findings with Senior Management
- Liase with stakeholders and present the audit findings.
To be the successful applicant you must have;
- Knowledge and experience within an Internal Audit environment
- Knowledge of the Insurance/FS market is considered beneficial.
- The ability to review the suitability of the internal controls design
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Candidate must be based in the UK.
(this role will not be able to provide any sponsorships unfortunately)
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.