Senior Java Engineer - Client Intelligence Technology - Vice President
As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions.
This role is for a Senior hands on Java engineer working on Green field applications. Looking for people passionate about application design & programming, keen to apply their expertise in Java & microservices architecture to modernize key applications, contributing towards our digital transformation agenda, delivering world-class technology solutions for the world's #1 investment banking franchise, impacting thousands of users and generating $billions of revenue annually.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Write maintainable & testable code in Java & spring framework that is consistent with micro-service architecture principles
• Build Cloud Native applications from a Domain driven design and micro-services architecture perspective, identifying bounded contexts and service interactions, supporting multiple API versions with backward compatibility
• Package services using Docker and configuring & deploying on Kubernetes platform
• Build fully automated CI / CD pipelines, support software solutions that are highly secure.
• Write junit test cases using mocking frameworks like jmockit, mockito etc. and well versed with functional / regression (using cucumber), integration and performance testing
• Collaborate to design solutions including conceptual, logical and physical data models
Java, Spring framework, Kafka / JMS, RESTful, Oracle
Kubernetes, docker, json, mockito, jmockit, cucumber, selenium, jmeter, avro, shell scripting
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.