Our client is a market leading professional services firm with a truly global presence. Due to the continued success and growth of the company, there is now a need to hire a senior legal counsel to join their team leading on transactions and advisory services to external clients as well as supervising and developing junior lawyers.
Duties will include
- Providing legal advice across the business with regards to structuring and reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, funds, corporate governance, commercial arrangements and intra-group financing arrangements.
- Providing advice around tax, unwinding structures, pensions and investments
- Advising high net worth individuals and sovereign wealth funds around their investments into hedge funds and private equity firms.
The successful candidate will
- Be qualified as a solicitor in England and wales.
- Have over 6 years post qualification experience.
- Have trained with a leading UK/International law firm; or a well-regarded in-house legal team.
- Have extensive experience with corporate m&a and tax law
- Previous experience managing a team and providing strategic advice to a business