Senior Manager, Corporate & Public Sector Analytics, Risk Advisory, London
You r opportunity
Data sits at the heart of every organisation and is relied upon for all aspects of operations, analysis, decision-making, reporting and planning. As part of the largest Risk Analytics practice in the UK, our practitioners understand exactly how data underpins a business and how improving the management and use of this data improves the performance of the business.
Supporting our core advisory services, and using a range of analytical tools and technologies to deal with data issues, we help reveal new opportunities to our clients through better use of their data. We work with leading blue chip clients to help them realise the value of their data. This ranges from generating reliable information (e.g. data quality, mastering, governance) to diagnostic analysis (e.g. reconciling financial data) and value added analysis (e.g. improving operational performance) in areas relating to customers, workforce, finance, operations, supply chain, fraud, and, risk and regulatory. In addition, we provide advisory services in the core capabilities of information management, management reporting and advanced analytics.
You must be able to lead a growing and successful team, supporting multiple clients and their new data and analytics initiatives across the SE region. Capable of spotting market gaps and opportunities to help to bring innovation in this important growing and exciting discipline. Help to grow and guide the team and their skills in support of the Analytics opportunity. Your role
Risk Analytics is an integral part of Deloitte's advisory capabilities, and our OneDeloitte strategy enables individuals to work with our specialists in different areas across the business.
Your work, your choice
- Support the establishment of a repertoire of analytical models and approaches for clients.
- Work with other Deloitte functions to further the use of data & analytics in go to market activities.
- Management of a consultancy team to support the delivery of work.
- Build strong relationships with key Deloitte and client contacts.
- Enhance the value of our deliverables and the insights provided by our work.
- Support reviews in areas such as regulatory compliance, process and control effectiveness, data quality or data accuracy.
- Working with existing Internal Audit clients to design and develop programs of analytics to support Internal Audit plans and subsequently delivering these engagements.
- Supporting the senior management team with go to market activities relating to internal audit and finance analytics projects.
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- In addition to the client delivery, the successful candidate will take a significant and active role in development of the practice, development of our people, industry thought leadership, and shaping and growing the business.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel
This is a permanent Full time contract opportunity.
Salary; Market Rate. Open date: 10.03.2020; Closing date: 07.04.2020. Full Time. Your service line: Risk Advisory
- Experience in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology industry
- Experience in Networks planning and Implementation
- Cloud Connectivity technical skills
- Asset Lifecycle Management experience
- People management experience
In Risk Advisory, our thinking and actions give clients, our people and society the confidence to grow responsibly in a rapidly changing world . We don't just work with our clients to manage risk, we help them understand and grab the opportunities it presents too, helping them gain a competitive advantage. Our expertise and industry knowledge run deep here. At Deloitte, you'll find yourself working with some of the most inspiring and experienced colleagues and with clients who trust you to lead the way to smart choices, better control frameworks, and new systems, including bespoke solutions that have a direct impact on their bottom line. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 176979