One of our Big 4 clients is recruiting for their Internal Audit practice, an area of the firm with tremendous growth potential as proven by recent significant wins. It provides services relating to Internal Audit, Internal Control review, advisory projects and risk management and they deliver added value to clients through the use of modern risk management and audit techniques focusing on strategic, management and operational issues as well as financial.
- Are you looking for an opportunity where you can play a leadership role in managing dynamic IA teams leveraging fellow SMEs skills and experience in order make a real value adding client impact?
- Do you want to have your voice heard at IA forums and coach individuals in the team to achieve their full potential and deliver quality services?
- Do you want to help build meaningful trusted relationships with top tier FS clients?
If so, this is a great opportunity for an individual to be involved in managing the team and supporting business development through building meaningful trusted relationships with clients.
As a Senior Manager working in the Investment Management team, you will be developing client relationships and supporting business development initiatives and supporting partners/directors to lead a variety of IA engagements covering the spectrum of services that we provide including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and helping to establish internal audit functions;
- Creating audit plans;
- Delivery of individual and/or a programme of internal audit projects;
- Partnering with clients to supply specialist SME resource;
- Designing and implementing SOx compliant controls frameworks, including managing and directing juniors to conduct detailed testing of such controls;
- Secondments to IA functions to help deliver audits;
- Performing external assessments of internal audit functions; and
- Supporting the delivery of training to IA teams on regulatory themes, IA, thought leadership and industry hot topics.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate having achieved the following:
- An accountancy qualification including but not limited to ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB. We will also consider other suitable Internal Audit qualifications.
- Significant Internal Audit and/or Risk Management experience, including experience of co-ordinating teams delivering audits and management of annual planning processes.
- SOx design, implementation and testing experience
- Industry and/or professional services experience within FS clients, especially Investment Management.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to facilitate workshops both internally and externally.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to build strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Strong project and people management skills.
To find out more about this position apply within.
*Tier 2 General visa sponsorship is available.