This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Investment Analyst to join this established boutique real estate investment manager. With deep expertise within the UK & European Commercial and Residential markets they are well capitalised, through backing from one of Europe's largest real estate groups. The principles have highly successful track records at some of the leading Investment Managers globally. Their approach is to invest through strategic long-term partnerships, rather than pure fund management. This is a strategy the principals have many years’ experience with, having been successfully involved in more than £5bn of such ventures.
- Working alongside the Head of Investment and the Head of Business Development building and maintaining bespoke financial models to support each real estate investment scenario.
- Analyzing new real estate investment opportunities, financial analysis and excel modelling.
- Contribute to investor presentations with bespoke modelling & research support.
- Assist in managing advisors and due diligence work streams during transaction execution.
- Attend investor meetings with UNHW's, private equity groups, institutional investors alongside the directors.
- Conduct site visits at prospective investment properties alongside the directors.
- Provide support and understanding on the tax, debt and corporate structuring of transactions.
- Undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring.
- Strong numerical undergraduate degree from a top-tier university (min 2.1)
- Advanced analytical capabilities including creating, calculating and interpreting complex financial models using excel.
- Ideally have prior experience (3-5+ years) within real estate, private equity, M&A, real estate investment banking or real estate corporate finance.
- Prior residential development real estate experience is highly desirable.
- Some exposure to corporate tax and debt would be very useful.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, sharp, driven individual who wishes to progress their career in a highly entrepreneurial real estate investment management environment. You will work alongside Directors with outstanding investment track records of success. There is every opportunity for the successful candidate to work towards becoming a Portfolio Manager much quicker than in traditional REIM environments.