Senior Software Developer
Join a sophisticated technology team in the London office of a prop trading house that places software development at the centre of business strategy.
This role is for a senior engineer who is able to take on problems at all levels of the software stack, including low-level code to drive network hardware, super reliable high-performance trading infrastructure and time-saving internal tools. You will be taking ownerships of projects and writing production code from day one.
Working collaboratively alongside the traders, this is very much a hands-on role with a real impact on improving people's daily work. The development team enjoys great flexibility when planning roadmaps and deciding which features to implement. Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Expert-level experience programming in C/C++ 11/17, Python
- Previous finance experience, or other significant hands-on development
- Linux guru
- Ability to juggle a lot of priorities and continuously deliver
- Interest in finance / machine learning / big data and/or robotics are pluses
- Vibrant, flexible and inspiring work environment with excellent rewards
- Free food / gym onsite
Up to £180k base + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you or you would like to more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin