Senior Tax Product Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Senior Tax Product Manager
- Tax Product provides a vital role to the HSS business, ensuring compliance with existing and upcoming tax legislation as well as helping develop services to assist our global client base. Role will focus on Tax Transparent Funds (TTFs) and helping develop HSS' market leading solution across Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency and working with existing, new and potential clients to help establish applications, opportunities and future needs. The successful candidate will be able to turn their hand to different areas of tax and be able to explain complex tax concepts to our clients in an accessible manner.
- Act as primary product owner for the HSS Tax Transparent Fund Product. Work with product areas on the ongoing development of the product and maintaining HSBC's reputation as market leaders in this field.
- Responsible for the product definition, strategy and target operating model for TTF's across Europe (including UK ACS, Irish CCF, Lux FCP and Dutch FGR)
- Meet with clients, prospects, industry bodies and tax authorities to discuss TTF and Asset Pooling themes.
- Manage product roadmap, taking insight from clients regarding new requirements and upcoming changes.
- Produce thought leadership, sales materials, and information regarding TTF's/Asset Pooling and HSBC's offering.
- Help sales identify TTF opportunities for HSS.
- Research, analyse, understand and make recommendations to implement the requirements of new worldwide tax regimes. Awareness of any risks and ensuring HSBC Securities Services (HSS), including the TTF solution, are fully compliant with any regulatory issues - including FATCA, Information Exchange regulations, Financial Transaction Taxes, Capital Gains Taxes etc.
- Work with the Funds Service Delivery and Product teams in all locations to help create one consistent TTF service offering. Will need to work closely with Tax Service Delivery teams to implement new product features and help ensure current functions allow HSS to comply with regulations.
- Provide Tax expertise in HSS initiatives/projects as required
- Act as business expert on TTFs and Asset Pooling
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.