Server Java Developer - SCVentures (Lydia Venture)
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, investments, and ventures
Looking for highly skilled Java Server side developers who shall be building a distributed, highly scalable, micro-service platform from ground up using OpenJDK 13, Gradle, Intellij, Postgresql, JSON, JUnit, Quartz, JWT, JOOQ, Liquidbase.
A big plus but not mandatory would be Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud stack, Solace VMR Skills Required
• 8+ years Java server-side development experience with decent understanding of core design patterns
• Hands on experience in Java 8 and above
• Hands on Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a must
• Knowledge of software best practices and coding best practices(Clean Code) is a must
• Experience with SQL databases
• Strong experience RESTfull services
• Experience on middleware technology e.g. JMS
• Understanding of concurrent, multi-threaded, distributed application environments
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline is a plus
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments is plus
• Experience working with AWS Cloud is plus
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
• Understanding of symmetric/asymmetric algorithms is a plus
• Experience in Financial Markets is a big plus Your Responsibility
• Creating a challenging application using Java from ground-up
• Hands-on coding, develop high quality code while meeting deadlines
• Working in highly collaborative, fun loving team using Agile methodology
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .