Software Developer - Leading Systematic Fund
- Up to £140k + bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
This award winning Fund, built out in 2005 is now a global leader in both technology and the start arb field. This company rewards its staff based on excellence, nothing else, with no red tape and razor sharp tech, and a highly agile environment. This opportunity is a rare one, with a friendly open office, full of the best techies in London, you won’t ever want to leave.
Software developers are the core of this hedge fund, you have the best technology, best environment and best technical challenge!
You will be developing proprietary tools used by quantitative researchers to create and test automated trading algorithms, and in addition to this you will be working on problems including, but not limited to high speed simulation and calculation, real-time event processing, high throughput systems, fault tolerance, large scale data processing, storage and analysis, grid computing and performance tuning of complex systems.
- Strong Academics (Tier One University in Computer Science or Related Discipline)
- Outstanding Technical Skills in Any OO Language (Java, C#, C++)
- Strong understanding of the principles of OOA/D, data modelling, database design, data structures and algorithms.
- A willingness to consider and potentially apply new technologies if appropriate is key, especially functional programming.
- Experience in finance is helpful, but not essential.
- Github Account (with regular contributions)
- Highly self-motivated; hardworking, proactive, creative, detail oriented and reliable.
- Experience using databases such as SQL Server, Sybase and Oracle
- Exceptional Healthcare, Pension and Standard Benefits
Drop me a call on: 07453283768 if you're interested!
Andy Stirling Martin (email@example.com)