If you are passionate about learning and have a keen interest in the ML space where you will be challenged to find imaginative solutions then this role is for you.
Our client, an exciting and innovative machine learning led company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their talented tech team. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the data science team and the machine learning team on a variety of greenfield projects.
About the client:
They’re a well funded London based start-up that has been rapidly scaling over the last couple of years with a growing client list consisting of renowned names in the Financial Services, Legal and Insurance sectors. They’re a collaborative team where tech and data are at the heart of their decisions.
Why should you join?
- They’re building products on the cutting edge of NLP technology
- Talented Senior Management team across their Engineering, Science, Product and sales teams
- Highly collaborative and supportive team, great glassdoor reviews with culture cited as one of the top reasons for joining
- They’re interested in your learning and development offering tangible benefits to help you succeed.
- Strong software engineer skills (Python)
- Experience of Machine Learning (ML) and / or Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience building machine learning pipelines
- Excellent communication skills
- You form working relationships with colleagues and partners based on kindness, understanding, and mutual respect.
Tech Stack: Python - Django - Numpy - Pandas & NLPK - ML & NLP - ReactJS - Kubernetes
- Discretionary bonus
- 5% matched pension
- Medicash health plan
- Life Assurance and Income protection
- £1,000 training budget
- Employee Share Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Monthly Hackathon
- Flexible working arrangements
- plus many many more....
For further information, please submit your CV.
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 3 days and would advise all candidates to follow our company page on LinkedIn for all the latest opportunities.