Software Engineer - C++
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Brokerage trading platform development and maintenance.
- C++ software development for UNIX server.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
- Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., ("IBUK") in London is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FSA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info