* Become a part of our revolutionary HealthTech start-up building a product that is positively impacting lives globally - currently we have circa 10m users! * We are dedicated to transforming the way traditional healthcare is viewed and championing the use of AI and ML. * You'll be working alongside a small but passionate group of talented engineers, researchers, designers and analysts * You'll get 25 days AL, a pension and stock in the near future.
Software Engineer - Machine Learning (HealthTech, MediTech, Start-up, Regulatory)
UK wide - remote
- Become a part of our revolutionary HealthTech start-up building a product that is positively impacting lives globally - currently we have circa 10 million users!
- We are dedicated to transforming the way traditional healthcare is viewed and championing the use of AI and machine learning.
- You'll be working alongside a small but passionate group of talented engineers, researchers, designers and analysts
- You'll get 25 days holidays, a pension and stock options in the near future.
More about us:
- We are one of the fastest-growing, bleeding-edge HealthTech start-ups in the UK, consistently being nominated and winning awards for our innovation in the industry, and are now scaling our client base rapidly - to over 9.2 million!
- Our goal is to provide solutions for our customers that are affordable, accessible and easy to use.
- Our debut product is revolutionising a key area of the healthcare industry, using AI to mould the product to every user and their needs in a way that they can handle their recovery.
- Thanks to some significant early business successes, we are seeking to expand our dynamic, proactive workforce with a similarly-minded mission-driven Software Engineer - Machine Learning who is keen to change the world and make a difference
- We like to provide an open and transparent working environment to our colleagues, that encourages ingenuity and collaboration
- You will be paid a competitive salary, 25 days holiday allowance, stock options in the near future and pension
- This position is likely to remain fully remote until mid-next year but even after then you can be based anywhere UK-WIDE and travel (expensed by us) to occasional team meet-ups.
- In joining us, we want you to love your job and have the environment to thrive, you'll be working with some of the most innovative and experienced professionals from the healthcare industry, allowing you to learn new skills and develop your career
The Software Engineer - Machine Learning role:
- As the Software Engineer - Machine Learning you will be playing a pivotal mission-critical role, liaising with AI and Data Scientists in creating data models as well as designing, specing and implementing algorithms based on models either defined by or in conjunction with the AI and Data Science team.
- You'll write testable, complete and efficient code
- Plan and execute SDLC
- Design, spec and implement AI/ML prototypes (including very early ones), microservices and systems/platforms in a similar way
- Document and maintain system functionality
A bit about you:
- You must have demonstrable experience as a Software Engineer, preferably with an emphasis on Machine Learning but if you don't and have a strong Mathematics or Statistics background then we are open
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with web technologies and developing for the web browser
- Desired but not essential- proven ability to write front-end code using libraries like React, Angular, Vue, Backbone.js, Ember.Js, Qt etc
You'll be coming in as the first Software Engineer -ML with a huge amount of opportunity to make a big impact from day one in a highly visible environment. The Head of ML is a recognised and respected name in this space who you will work alongside.
If you want to be a part of something revolutionary - on your road to a very successful interesting career, please get in touch with me (Emily) on: or click to apply.
Salary: up to £80,000 (there may be some movement for the right candidate) + package including Stock options in the near future
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Emily Watkins