Support Manager - Technology Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- SME for MTS (Money Transfer System) to provide all-lines (1 st -3 rd ) BAU support to the Cash business.
- Change coordination and implementation. Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures.
- Audit, Risk and Control engagement.
- Business continuity management.
- Performance/stability reviews/improvements.
- Service Improvement Plans.
- High Severity incident management.
- Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis.
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and efficiency and take ownership through to implementation.
- Drive Delivery teams to provide fit-for-purpose solutions as required.
- Work closely with SD/Database/Network /Infrastructure teams to improve platform service offering.
- Work out-of-hours/weekends as required.
- Travel when required.
- University Diploma or degree preferred but not essential.
- Banking/Finance Industry experience essential.
- Very strong Technical knowledge of MTS.
- Knowledge of the ACE / Pelican system a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of Swift messaging systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Prognosis, BMC Patrol, ITRS, Foresight helpful
- Able to self-manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver.
- Ability to resolve problems and incidents.
- Team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.