Support Manager - Technology Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- SME for MTS (Money Transfer System) to provide all-lines (1 st -3 rd ) BAU support to the Cash business.
- Change coordination and implementation. Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures.
- Audit, Risk and Control engagement.
- Business continuity management.
- Performance/stability reviews/improvements.
- Service Improvement Plans.
- High Severity incident management.
- Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis.
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and efficiency and take ownership through to implementation.
- Drive Delivery teams to provide fit-for-purpose solutions as required.
- Work closely with SD/Database/Network /Infrastructure teams to improve platform service offering.
- Work out-of-hours/weekends as required.
- Travel when required.
We are looking for candidates that align to our culture and values, which are an important part of who we are and what we stand for as an organisation. To be considered as a candidate, you will be required to complete a Culture Fit Assessment - this is an online assessment of your alignment and behavioral fit to our culture. The test takes approximately 30 minutes to completes and is mandatory. After your application you will get the link to the test to your mailbox. Should you not complete this assessment, you will be considered as not meeting the requirement of the role.
- University Diploma or degree preferred but not essential.
- Banking/Finance Industry experience essential.
- Very strong Technical knowledge of MTS.
- Knowledge of the ACE / Pelican system a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of Swift messaging systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Prognosis, BMC Patrol, ITRS, Foresight helpful
- Able to self-manage with strong collaboration skills and able to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver.
- Ability to resolve problems and incidents.
- Team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.