Talent Senior Manager, Global Audit & Assurance, Global, London – 12 months (with potential to extend to 24 months) FTC
We are seeking a Talent Senior Manager for Global Audit and Assurance (Global A&A).
The candidate report to the Director, Talent, Global Audit and Assurance (GA&A), and will be an integral part of the GA&A Talent team in supporting the design and execution of Talent priorities, collaborating with other global teams toachieve synergies and execute on plans. They will also partner with MF Talent leaders and their HR teams on various Talent initiatives. Talent initiatives specifically include designing strategic resource planning for the Global A&A business. Other Talent initiatives may include: global mobility and recruitment, diversity & inclusion, talent models and talent standards, succession management, global leadership evaluations, metric development and monitoring, and talent operations management.
This role provides a unique opportunity to build strategic planning and advisory skills, enhance operations management capabilities, and be at the forefront of global strategy execution. The candidate will interface with senior firm leaders from our Executive Member Firms, Priority Markets, and the wider global GA&A network.
This role is ideal for a senior manager who would like to gain global experience, build a global network, build their personal brand and develop significant
understanding of the global organization.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
Your work, your choice
- Define Talent Operating Model and Talent Models for the Global A&A business.
- Work closely with the Global Talent team to feed into and update the Global Talent Models available at Deloitte, to ensure that they are fit for purpose for the A&A business of the future.
- Update and align Global A&A Talent Standards for Auditor of the Future capabilities specifically including the impact of
- Transformation, global delivery centres and world class tools and technologies.
- Work and engage with key stakeholders across the Deloitte network.
- Work with stakeholders to create global alignment in the levels for the audit professionals within the A&A Business
- Create implementation guidance material for Member Firms to activate the Talent Model and Standards within their business.
- Project manage the implementation and activation of the Talent Models and Talent Standards to member firms
- Provide assistance to member firms in the adoption and deployment of Talent Standards including those recently deployed and future talent standards.
- Create materials for stakeholder meetings, include A&A's quarterly Talent Council meetings, Global A&A Executive and specific content for Member Firm visits.
- Participate in other GA&A initiatives as required.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
You will be based at our London office, with an option of working from home one day a week.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
Your service line: Deloitte Global
- Manager or Senior Manager with background in Auditing & Assurance or Talent within industry
- Strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Broad knowledge of the A&A business and landscape (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent strategic thinker with a solutions focus and demonstrated experience in strategy development, business process improvement and operational excellence
- Proven ability to be self-directed as necessary is critical
- Able to work in virtual teams with a global, borderless, boundless mindset
- Mastery of Microsoft Office
- Highly responsive team player
- Ability to predict and respond to senior leadership requests/ needs
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong in innovation and creativity
- Able to manage risks - knowing what and when to escalate project-related issues
- Strong project management and time management skills; ability to work independently under pressure, and on multiple assignments while maintaining top quality deliverables
- Capable of building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies,
- Ability to design and deliver a holistic approach around people, process, and technology within the right strategic context, and lead all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery
- Comfortable with creating reasonable structure to meet the objectives of the task at hand in ambiguous and quickly changing environment often with limited information
- High degree of endurance, responsiveness, and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly adapt to constantly varying priorities and subject matter
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAHUMR
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 175043