Technical Business Analyst - Finance services
- Salary:£450 pd
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:13 Sep 18
My client require a Technical Business Analyst to identify requirements and drive through improvements to some of the core systems which are used by my clients products . They analyse performance, identify problems and opportunities, determine how they ought to be addressed, working closely with developers and then support efficient implementation of these systems so that even better products are delivered to their customers.
My Client offer simple loans and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money. In the 12 years we’ve been in business, we’ve helped more than 60,000 people lend over £3 billion to 246,000 UK consumers.
And their journey’s only just beginning. In November 2016 they announced their plans to build a next generation bank so that we can bring a greater range of smart, ethical finance products to even more people.
Technical Business Analyst Duties
- Experienced in identifying business requirements and processes for complex back end systems (rather than a consumer facing product) in a product analyst/business analyst capacity
- Have assisted with the design and documentation of system functional & non functional requirements in formats to facilitate development
- Strong interest in tech development, and able to challenge a spot where engineers are missing something / going down the wrong path
- Strong understanding on how the business works at a systems level and a desire to learn about and evolve in a business environment
- Ability to take ownership and drive tasks forward independently in a constantly evolving environment
- Attention to details
- Some exposure to financial products is desirable
- SQL understanding desirable
- Apache Kafka Experience
- Understanding of API's