- GBP90000.00 - GBP100000.00 per annum + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
A Technical Lead is required by a leading fund manager in London. The role will be working in a new team, looking at the overall design and developing a first class platform to assist developers across the business.
Technical Lead / Lead Developer / Technical Architect
A new team has been formed that sits within a global investment IT function. You will responsible for designing and developing a first class platform to assist developers across the business and building business critical solutions.
This asset manager are passionate about new technology and are investing heavily into cloud, big data and machine learning technology.
Ideally you will have a good understansding of C# and another programming language. The firm beleieve in using the right tool for the job so they may move away from the MS stack. The role will feature elements of hands-on development as well as architectural design. This will be coupled with elements of strategy, business analysis and project management.
General and Technical Skills:
* Good knowledge of the latest data storage and system integration strategies. A good working knowledge of Docker would also be desirable.
* Ability to learn and adapt technology to suit an ever changing business - cloudl and big data are being increasingly used by the firm.
* Possess strong design principles, that are maintained under pressure.
* Be a central knowledge of technical competency for teams to seek guidance.
* Strong development and architectural principles covering the full SDLC.
* Good knowledge of capital market products (Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives) would be beneficial.
* A forward looking view towards technology and how it can improve processes, reduce costs and create efficiencies towards the business.
Asset management experience or wider buy-side experience is greatly advantageous.