I am working alongside a unique financial services firm who provide trade financing solutions to corporate and financial institution clients. They are looking to bring somebody onboard who will be responsible for originating trade finance transactions with particular responsibility for the UK.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- To generate income for the firm by originating trade transactions
- Development and maintenance of relationship with UK exporters, with a view to generating further transactions.
- Integrate with the UK Marketing team giving support to colleagues and team members with the aim of developing new business opportunities and transactions in the UK.
- Marketing and promotion of the firms products and capabilities to UK exporters and financial institutions
- Structuring and pricing of transactions.
You must have vast experience in a similar role and comprehensive knowledge of trade finance products. Proven interpersonal skills are a must as well as a track record of business and income generating activities. A portfolio of UK and other W. European export clients would be desirable as well. In return they are offering a salary of up to £100,000 plus bonus and benefits.