You will be working on MIFID II and/or EMIR Transaction Reporting Business Analyst / Project Manager projects on a consulting basis across Capital Market clients.
You will be working on MIFID II and/or EMIR Transaction Reporting Business Analyst / Project Manager projects on a consulting basis across Capital Market clients. Expectations are below, but not limited to:
- Be an SME of technology detailed design for Transaction reporting (MIFID II or EMIR)
- Data analysis and production of technical documentation
- Review of major regulatory legislation documentation, to determine scope of work
- Detailed documentation of strategy and implementation instructions.
- Working across all facets of delivery, from front to back office
- Interpretation and implementation a range of Regulatory Agendas, with an initial focus being MiFID II Transaction Reporting
- Identify risks and controls
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Must have strong MIFID II and/or EMIR Transaction Reporting experience and knowledge
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
- Strong presentation skills
- Technically accomplished (Excel / SQL ideally)
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
Our current opportunities are based in London /and Ireland. However, we are always looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel. Please note that we are currently only considering Business Analysts who would be looking to join First Derivatives on a permanent or fixed term contract basis. Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.