UI Engineer - London
This is a great opportunity to for a UI engineer to join a growing team in a fast-paced, flat-structured organization that are responsible for developing industry-leading products from design to production. As a key member of the engineering team, you'll have a strong influence on the strategy of the products by helping to define product features, system architecture and by driving forward best practices to ensure the highest possible quality.
Therefore outstanding communication and team-working skills are key requirements. Responsibilities
- As a UI engineer you will use technical leadership to mentor and improve more junior members of the team.
- Create sub-tasks and use your own design, coding and testing all the way through each deployment when completing these sub-tasks.
- Use your experience to find the best solution to not only fix problems, but also to find the source of the problem and take the necessary steps to avoid it becoming a recurring issue.
- A strong Computer Science degree from an elite university (Russell Group or EU/international equivalent)
- The ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience in agile environment following TDD & BDD
- You're driven to learn new technologies
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Healthcare coverage
- Strong PTO/family leave allowance
- Strong compensation packages
- Great London office
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner