EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Utility Senior Associate
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
Utility Senior AssociateThe Derivatives Utility provides customers with derivatives clearing operations and technology services for trade clearing, trade lifecycle management, margin processing, reconciliation, and data management. The Derivatives Utility covers more than 135 cleared derivative markets in more than 35 countries.
FIS' Derivatives Utility was designed to help global capital markets firms better adapt to market challenges by enabling market participants, including futures commission merchants (FCMs), to achieve greater efficiencies by leveraging economies of scale in middle- and back-office processing and technology.
We are seeking a Senior Associate to assist the Clearvision Lead, the incumbent will have substantial Clearvision experience, including installation and configuring and industry experience of exchange traded derivatives trade flow.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the global Clearvision lead on managing the upcoming book of work and ensuring it's properly scheduled
• Manage and perform Clearvision exchange upgrades and participate in street-wide testing
• Provide technical assistance to support team in troubleshooting day-to-day issues with Clearvision and other Futures clearing and allocation modules
• Work with Operations and other users to gather and understand business requirements in relation to Futures clearing and allocation
• Participate in requirements and code handoffs with the other groups in the development lifecycle
• Communicate accurate status updates at agreed intervals. Including milestone updates, risks and technical challenges
• Be part of the bug fix cycle for the issues reported on the released product deliveries
Skills & Experience Required:
• Undergraduate degree (IT/Software)
• Substantial experience of FIS Clearvision middle office system
• Substantial experience of experience in Oracle SQL
• Experience in installing and configuring Clearvision for various exchanges
• In-depth understanding of clearing systems and trade flow
• Functional understanding of exchange traded derivatives and cleared OTC derivatives business processes and front-to-back trade flows.
• Self-starter with good interpersonal skills
Opening date of applications: 5.01.2018
Closing date of applications: 2.02.2018
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.