- GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Investment Banking
- 07 Sep 18 2018-09-07
Looking for strong modellers within Project Finance. Experience in the Oil & Gas sector is key, must have worked in a bank. Looking for ability to manage a credit process and a lending process. Advisory experience is also much preferred.
Responsibilities for Project Finance - Energy (Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables) - VP:
- To assist in the origination and executive of project finance debt advisory and arranging roles in the energy sector.
- Create and run financial models
- Run due diligence reports.
- Structure and reviewing of project documentation.
- Credit analysis and assist with preparation of credit applications.
- Internal pricing, client on-boarding, permanent supervision and other admin requirements.
- Liaise with other banks to explain deal structures and aid in sell down and syndication of loans.
Required Skills for Project Finance - Energy (Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables) - VP:
- Direct experience with Project Finance - Energy experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Valuation and cash flow modelling experience.
Education and Experience for Project Finance - Energy (Oil & Gas, Power, Renewables) - VP:
- University Degree, CFC or Commercial background
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Project Finance
- Specific sector, market knowledge is preferred
- Other languages are advantageous but not mandatory