We are working with a Core plus infrastructure fund in London who are hiring a VP to join its European Investment team to assist with origination & execution of Energy Transition and Digital Infrastructure transactions across Europe.
- Contribute to the sourcing efforts in Europe, through regular contacts with market participants and with potential investment targets
- Assist with the initial screening of investment opportunities
- Contribute to the deal strategy and negotiations, together with the senior management
- Lead and own appropriate due diligence workstreams
- Where applicable, act as a board member for investee companies
- BA or BSc Degree from a leading University, preferably with MBA, CFA, ACA
- Experience of the European infrastructure market
- Excellent attention to detail and and modelling capability
- Extensive experience in infrastructure, either on the buy side or investment banking
To discuss this opportunity in confidence apply directly via the link provided or contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com.