Main Purpose of the role
Recognising the ongoing Regulatory and potential Internal Change agenda, The understanding of any Client relationship impact and the subsequent Outreach and Transition management is a fundamental business consideration. At all times, ensuring all relationships are clear on the change, the potential impact and steps the organisation is taking to ensure a positive and efficient client experience.
This role is to build-out and manage a Client Outreach Centre of Excellence, with the responsibility for all planning and execution of the related activities across the required business lines.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• The build-out and ongoing management of a new Client data quality team within the Client Service Management function
• The defining client data quality management strategy and implementation approach
• Identification and forward planning of all initiatives where client data will be a requirement
• Definition of the future schedule of events, aligning across parallel priorities and business areas
• Execution of all client data consolidation and collation related initiatives in line with the organisation’s strategic roadmap
• Designing and owning delivery of frameworks to maintain high quality of client data in various systems and partner with Tech and Data management teams
• Continued improvement to the client data management approach, driving increased efficiency and positive client experience
• Status reporting across multiple business lines and functions within the organisation
• Drive decisions to ensure optimal solutions are based on both commercial and business requirements.
• Identification of key dependencies, stakeholder engagement through to resolution
• Understand business processes that are driven by the use of data, to document the data lifecycle and to ensure that this lifecyle complies with data quality standards.
• Align data projects with organizational goals
One or more of the following is essential:
• 5-10 years + in Front Office (1LoD) management environment
• 5 years + Project management experience with a proven track record of delivery
Skills and Experience
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Strong data SME background
• Hands on Excel skills and track record of successful data management initiatives
• Tangible experience of running data and MI initiatives within a complex organizational structure, with the ability to demonstrate successful outcomes
• Strong Leadership and management especially in a matrix organization
• Broad knowledge of investment and corporate banking products and services and how they impact or support clients across sectors / regions.
• Experience of creating processes and delivering services by using tools such as data mapping, data and business flow diagrams
• Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
• Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills are essential
• Knowledge of Data Management and visualization techniques
Education / Qualifications
• Degree level education in relevant subject (e.g. finance, maths, physics etc.) (Beneficial)
• Other beneficial qualifications (e.g. MBA, CFA, etc.) (Beneficial)
• Excellent communication skills
• Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
• A proactive, motivated approach.
• The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
• Strong decision making skills, with the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
• A structured and logical approach, also demonstrating creativity and innovation in solution forming
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to foster strong relationships and manage senior stakeholders
• The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
• Strong numerical skills
• A cultural leader and carrier
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.