Position Type :
Full time Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration Travel Percentage :
FIS is building a World Class Export Control and Trade Sanctions Compliance program
. The FIS Export Control & Trade Sanctions Compliance team is part of the broader Compliance Program at FIS. The team plays a crucial role in various areas of sanctions compliance including, but not limited to, investigation and escalation of sanctions alerts, management of true sanctions matches, execution of alert quality control reviews, management of sanctions lists, production of management information and reporting, review of sanctions risk assessment methodology and results, tracking of internal and external sanctions issues and oversight of tuning, configuration and automation of sanctions technology. What you will be doing
This position is responsible for providing analytical support to FIS' Global Corporate Compliance Group's Export Control & Trade Compliance program. This role will require the ability to evaluate and analyse trade sanctions / restricted party screening results. In addition, this role will perform certain administrative and planning duties as required by the Director, Export Control & Trade Sanctions and the Global Corporate Compliance team.
- Performs trade sanction restricted party screening of entities and financial transactions via the
What you bring
- Performs trade sanctions / restricted party screening of entities via the use of third-party screening tool. (Screening involves analyses of prospective and current clients to ensure entities are not sanctioned parties.)
- Monitors compliance activities to verify that regulatory compliance deadlines and requirements are met.
- Participates in development of compliance sessions / presentations.
- Participates in training promoting compliance awareness.
- Provide guidance and cross-training to others,
- Identifies areas of potential improvement.
- Prepares and distributes internal communications covering compliance matters and metrics.
Added bonus if you have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one substantive area of compliance, such as trade sanctions, OFAC regulations, AML, or BSA.
- Associate Degree (Bachelor's degree preferred).
- 5+ years of experience related to AML & Sanctions Compliance from financial services or from any financial industry.
- Knowledge of International Sanctions regimes
- Knowledge of Financial Crime Risk policies, Sanctions, AML and procedures
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and is detailed oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and complete work within tight time limitations
- Ability to provide information to a variety of audiences and deal effectively with confidential issues that are sensitive in nature
What we offer you:
- AML certification such as ACAMS, CFE, CFCS is a plus
- Knowledge of financial market trading products
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice . Sourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.