Midlands based building society seeks a treasury and prudential risk manager on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. The role will offer excellent exposure to senior management, supporting the CRO on treasury and prudential related risks and matters.
- Review and challenge the Society’s prudential and treasury policies and ensuring they are in line with relevant regulation and risk appetites.
- Working with other areas of the business such as 1st line finance and treasury to address potential areas of concern with relevant policies.
- Creation of relevant MI for the monitoring of treasury and prudential risks
- Review the Treasury and Prudential risk appetite statements, ensuring that these are in line with the Board Risk Appetites as well as appropriate portfolio limits are set
- Carry out monitoring in accordance to PRA, FCA and EBA regulation
- Solid Treasury and/or Prudential risk experience within FS
- Experience of and ability to assess and analyse liquidity and capital models from a prudential and treasury risk perspective
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks and how to apply them
- ICAAP/ILAAP experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org