To support the improvement of data quality and integrity through the investigation of bulk data anomalies and liaison with employers in respect of the public sector pension schemes administered by LPP. In addition, assist in the monthly processing and reconciliation of data received from scheme employers.
- Manage your workload and task lists to ensure deadlines, data quality and performance targets are met.
- Maintain member records to ensure all data and data entry is relevant and accurate, including but not restricted to active and deferred member changes.
- Interfacing admissions (new starters), personal changes, changes of hours, scheme movements, notification of absence, opt outs, requesting transfers-in.
- Investigate data anomalies effectively and promptly to support with the preparation of annual benefit statements and the actuarial valuation of the pension fund.
- Liaise with employers as necessary to improve the quality of data.
- Respond to member queries promptly both written and oral ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in this area.
- Treat information security with the upmost respect, dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential information within Service protocol/guidelines.
- Communicate positively and participate in the sharing of knowledge with colleagues.
- Develop an understanding of the current regulations and overriding legislation to improve knowledge.
- Support service provision as appropriate undertaking other duties commensurate with the post.
- Recent experience in a financial/administrative environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as being an effective team player, promoting positive behaviour and attitudes, working flexibly, whilst at all times developing and maintaining good working relationship within the team and the service as a whole.
- Proven ability to undertake detailed mathematical calculations accurately.
- Demonstrable ability to work accurately and to deadlines, including the ability to input data accurately.
- Ability to use systems and processes relevant to pension payroll and pension administration.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels possessing excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to providing a good customer service at all times.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain an understanding and actively support LPP’s equality programme, both internally and externally, along with all other corporate policy initiatives, including maintaining an understanding of the breadth of the diversity agenda and embedding good practice.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
How to Apply
You can apply for this role by submitting a CV and covering letter confirming your current remuneration package.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, candidates may be invited to complete a numerical assessment and will receive feedback.
We regret that we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
For any questions around applying and/or further details in relation to the position please do not hesitate to contact the HR team on 0207-369-6991.
Closing date for applications: We invite all applicants to apply as soon as possible and please note that the campaign will close when sufficient applications have been received.
LPP is keen to promote a diverse workforce to maximize our ability to provide quality services to all our customers. All applicants who are known to be disabled and who meet the minimum criteria for the role will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.